You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Best Investment Options

Want to invest. Guidance needed.

Sir, I am new in investment market. I want to invest a lump sump amount of Rs. 100000 on shares, which is an amount taken from bank as personal loan. Is it safe to do that? I have to refund the same within 3 years.

If not, kindly advice me the suitable option. Your kind help will be appreciated.
    You have taken a right decision. If you are in age group of 25 to 35 you can obviously choose equity market. You might have heard that equity market is risky. But if you are expert, you can invest in shares by properly analyzing market. And if you are new to market its better to divide your investment among equities and SIPs. You can invest Rs. 50000/- in equity derivatives and another half in mutual funds, which are less risky.
    Be sure that you don't get trapped by fake news while investing in markets. Also, you'll have a tax reduction when you choose RGESS scheme.
    I would give a suggestion, try to know the highest and lowest price of a unit in which you are investing. This makes your decision more perfect. All the best.

Thank you sir for the advice

• Sign In to post your comments