You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

When Investmentpath is going to start adsense revenue sharing program?

Investmentpath has completed its six month and also it is now officially lunched so when it is going to start adsense revenue sharing for its members
    Dear wqebmaster please tell us when Investmentpath is going to start adsense revenue sharing.
    I hope as soon as the revenue sharing service started more numbers of content will be published in this site by new members.

Webmaster,
    What is stopping investmentpaths to offer google adsense revenue sharing for the contributing members, Please respond.

When I click on adsense revenue sharing( it shows that these service will started after six month from the date of officially lunched.
    This is not fair.
    who ever have posted article they will not get single cent because already six month past and now we have to wait for another six month then how can those people will get adsense revenue when 1year is already over.

Again I request to web master please start adsense revenue sharing with members because we have already posted some articles which will complete 1 year near..
    If the site can show adsense ads so I think there will be no problem to share revenue with members then only more members will become active and will post valuable resources here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.